The following rules apply to ALL contests run here on Diaries of a Domestic Goddess. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
Every contest will have a MANDATORY entry that must be completed before any other additional (optional) entries will be counted. The Mandatory entry (and each additional entries) will always be verified before any winners will be announced. If your comment number is chosen and you have not completed the mandatory entry first, then a new winner will be determined.
Some contests will have the following additional ways you can enter my contests. Each additional entry must be put in a NEW comment.
Those additional entries are:
- Follow @DGoddess on Twitter
- Tweet out the contest to your followers with a link to my blog (one tweet per hour). You must provide me with your tweet link in your comment on my blog contest.
- Subscribe to Diaries of a Domestic Goddess via email (subscribe box is located at the top right of my blog).
- Subscribe to Diaries of a Domestic Goddess via Google Friend Connect (located in the middle of the right sidebar)
- Follow Diaries of a Domestic Goddess on Facebook.
- Make the contest your status on Facebook (one status update per day)
- Blog about the contest linking to my blog.
- Leave a comment on any other NON contest post on my blog…be sure to tell me exactly which post you left the comment on (either tell me the title of the post or give me a link)
Winners are determined at random using the site random.org. If one of your additional entries wins the contest, I will first verify that you completed the mandatory entry. If you did not, a new winner will be determined. Once a winner is determined, I will send you an email. You will have 48hrs to respond to the email with your shipping information. If you do not respond within that 48hrs, a new winner will be determined. So be sure to leave an email address that you check regularly.
Diaries of a Domestic Goddess is not responsible for any prizes not making it to their destination. If you have not received a prize within 4-6 weeks, please contact me and I will do everything I can to get in touch with the sponsor to make them aware that you have not received the prize.
You will see my contests posted on Facebook. Do NOT leave entries on the Facebook post. Only entries left here on my blog will be counted.
As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!