Making homemade gummy bears has become quite the thing in our house! Everyone has their favorite flavors. My husband loves the lime gummy bears and my kids love the raspberry gummy bears…me, on the other hand, I think the Fuzzy Navel gummy bears I made yesterday are the best! These non-alcoholic version of fuzzy navel cocktails are delicious! Just the right amount of peach and orange flavors to really compliment one another. Using my gummy bear mold I found on Amazon, making these gummy bears are super easy! Especially since the mold I bought comes with a dropper…trust me…you want the mold with the dropper!
Fuzzy Navel Gummy Bears Recipe
- 1 small box (3 oz) of Peach Sugar Free Jello
- 1 small box (3 oz) of Orange Sugar Free Jello
- 3 packets Unflavored Gelatin (I like Knox Gelatin)
- 1/2 cup water
- Put the 1/2 cup water into a small sauce pan on low heat.
- Add both sugar free Jello packets and all three unflavored gelatin packets.
- Mix until it has all dissolved.
- Using your dropper that came with your gummy bear mold, fill each of the little gummy bear compartments with your gelatin.
- Place the molds in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
Don’t you love how easy it is to make fuzzy navel gummy bears? Next time I make these, I plan on sprinkling a little citric acid on the fuzzy navel gummy bears to make them like the sour gummy candies that I used to love! I used to eat that candy until my mouth was raw! If you are following the Keto diet plan like I am, these fuzzy navel gummy bears are a nice little treat for you to have! 4 or 5 gummy bears is about 1 g protein! And trust me, when you have given up sugar for as long as I have, those 4 or 5 gummy bears are plenty!