It’s SPRING! After the very weird winter we’ve had with the up and down temperatures, thunderstorms, and random snowstorms, I am very ready for spring to be here. That means we are one step closer to summer and flip flops! The thought of barbecuing and all the yummy recipes we will start making again makes me very happy. Especially this super cute Dirt Chocolate Bark with Gummy Worms dessert! This would be a super cute dessert to have at your Easter dinner! Kids would love it!
*This post may contain affiliate links*
Dirt Chocolate Bark with Gummy Worms
- 1 Bag of Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers (like this)
- 1 C Oreos, crushed
- 1/4 C Brown M&M’s (eat the other colors…it’s OK…recipe says so)
- 1 Bag Sour Gummy Worms
- 2 Pots or a double boiler
- 1 Cookie Sheet
- Wax Paper
Tip…if you don’t want to pick out all the brown M&M’s, just buy this bag of ALL brown M&M’s!
- Add water to the bottom of the two pots (or your double broiler) and place on the stove on high until the water is boiling.
- Place the other pot on top, filled with the chocolate wafers. While the chocolate is melting, place wax paper on your cookie sheet.
- Once melted, pour onto your cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreos overtop.
- Sprinkle the brown M&M’s on top.
- Randomly place the sour gummy worms on the dirt chocolate bark.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before breaking apart into pieces and enjoying!
Doesn’t this dirt chocolate bark with gummy worms look delicious and fun to eat?!? Sour gummy worms are my favorite! Of course, if you aren’t a fan of the sour gummy worms, swap them out for the regular gummy worms!
If you are planning on making this for Easter, then you may want to check out these posts too…
Enjoy this dirt chocolate bark with gummy worms recipe and HAPPY SPRING!
M&M’s Brown Milk Chocolate Candy 1LB BagT-fal B13996 Specialty Stainless Steel Double Boiler with Phenolic Handle Cookware, 3-Quart, SilverGhirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers – 10ozWaxtex Wax Paper Roll (75 Feet)Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers (5oz bag)