Last month I told you about a Chicken Soup for the Soul book that I said was my absolute favorite. And it was a good one; one I enjoyed reading with my kids. However…I have to say, the Chicken Soup for the Soul book I am reading this month is, by far, my favorite. Hands down!
*I received the following product in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just Us Girls has 101 stories feel good stories. They are a quick read…perfect for those of you that like to read a bit before bed. You can definitely make it through a story or two (or three or four)!
“Nothing beats the friendship between women – the understanding and support during tough times, the laughter and fun during good times”
About the Book
Whether they’ve just met or they’re childhood pals, women support each other; understand each other; share advice, and have great fun together. These stories will make you laugh out loud, tear up a little, and call a friend to share what you’ve read. You’ll read chapters called:
- My Group – about book groups, play groups, clubs, coworkers and more
- The New Friend Project – about women who have successfully found new friends
- It Works – about the magical way that even improbable friendships work
- She Knows – about the special connections women have with their friends
- Down the Block – about the friends we find in our own neighborhoods
- Taking the Plunge – about finding the courage to reach out to a potential new friend
- Adventures with the Girls – about hilarious trips and escapades with friends
Looking for a holiday gift idea for your mom, sister, etc? Pick up a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just Us Girls…I’m sure they will like it!!