How many of you have little girls that love dolls? When Bella was a lot younger, she became obsessed with dolls. Which…I have to admit, it was pretty funny to me. You see, Bella was such a little Tomboy (still kind of is!), but the one “girly” thing she liked was dolls. She had so many dolls that we used to joke that her little bedroom was like a doll orphanage! Her favorite doll was one that closed its eyes automatically when you lay it down. She loved that it actually went to sleep! If your little girl is like mine, you’ll want to get her one of the adorable 18″ Springfield Dolls!
About the Springfield Collection
A fashionable line of 18-inch dolls, clothing, accessories and furniture starts with their dedicated creative design team. The designers carefully sketch out fashion ideas, select quality and on-trend fabrics and materials and then work hard to make their vision come alive for girls everywhere. Through products and the interactive play offered online at www.SFStyleClub.com, the product line encourages girls to form a special relationship with dolls and to create fun and magical moments together. Springfield Collection is committed to providing an unforgettable experience for each child while ensuring the brand is accessible and available to all. The mission with every Springfield Collection product is to provide girls with fashion, fun and friendship.
- Ella – a beautiful Latina doll with brown eyes. She comes dressed in an apple-green nightgown.
- Paige – a sweet doll with brown eyes and long brown hair. She comes wearing a hot pink nightgown.
- Alexis – an enchanting blue eyed, blonde haired doll wearing a bright blue nightgown that matches her eyes.
- Madison – a gorgeous African-American doll with brown eyes and curly black hair. She’s wearing a yellow nightgown.
- Savannah – a striking green eyed, red haired doll that arrives wearing a purple nightgown.
The doll we received is named Paige. Look at how beautiful the eyes look! The arms and legs are movable, which allows for easy dressing and undressing. You can order one of these beautiful dolls online at www.SpringfieldDolls.com! If your daughter is anything like mine, she will want a bunch of different outfits for her dolls! Your local Jo-Ann stores carry a bunch of mix and max outfits that fit most 18-inch dolls! Look for these adorable pieces, priced at just $14.99:
- Black dress with zebra shoes
- Panda t-shirt with silver sequin skirt
- Pink t-shirt with metallic heart and denim jeggings with embellishments
- Blue hi-low shirt with silver glitter design and black tuxedo pants with silver trim on the sides
- Cropped top with 2 color star and striped tank underneath and solid black leggings
- Metallic sweatshirt and polka dot pants in blue
- Friendship printed t-shirt with silver glitter design on black sleeve and polka dot pants in pink
- White t-shirt with Paris print, floral printed leggings and pink patent shoes
- Lavender hooded jacket, athletic pants and lavender trimmed shoes
- Lime camisole, polka dot pajama pants and lamb slippers
- Pink shrug over polka dot top, jean skirt and polka dot shoes
- Purple gown with gold glitter design on purple tulle, white gloves and black patent shoes
We received the super adorable panda t-shirt with silver sequin skirt!
Isn’t it so cute?!? It’s a shame that panda shirt isn’t large enough for Bella…she’d totally wear it!