When I was in Pigeon Forge, TN for Brandcation, one of our sponsors provided us with a stocked fridge of Cascade Ice Zero Calorie drinks. For me, being diabetic these drinks were perfect! Not only are they zero calorie drinks, but they also have zero carbs (what I need to worry about). And they were good too!
A little about the company:
Cascade Ice is a zero-calorie, sugar-free flavored sparkling water that eliminates all the unnecessary, unhealthy “extras” like sugar, sodium, carbs, caffeine, and gluten.
Unique Beverage Company is the exclusive owner of Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, a company with 30+ years experience in the business.
Cascade Ice comes in 21 super yummy flavors. Some of those include Orange Mango, Strawberry Lemonade and Blueberry Watermelon. As if those don’t sound tasty enough, Cascade Ice also has a Sparkling Organic, Sparkling Essence, and a Sparkling Mixer line (I love the Cosmopolitan mixer).
You can find Cascade Ice in 47 states!! Check this “Where to Buy” map to see if you are in one of the lucky states! Unfortunately my state is not one of the lucky 47. Yes…that makes me very sad!
Here are five unhealthy extras added to many flavored drinks:
- Sugar: Most flavored waters have an average of 32 grams of sugar per serving…that’s almost your entire allotment for a day. Craziness!
- Caffeine: can cause restlessness, irritability and anxiety.
- Sodium: Too much sodium increases your chances of developing high blood pressure, heart and kidney disease and even strokes.
- Gluten: allergies to gluten are pretty common now, affecting between 6 and 9 percent of the population.
- Carbs: ”empty carbs” like those found in most flavored drinks offer absolutely no nutritional value and lead to weight gain.
But you don’t have to worry about any of that with Cascade Ice! Their flavored drinks are sugar-free, caffeine-free, sodium-free, gluten-free, and contain zero carbs! You can enjoy this drinks absolutely guilt free!
Check Cascade Ice out on the web at:
How would you like to win a box of 24 assorted flavors of Cascade Ice?!? This is a great giveaway! Read below for more details!!
This giveaway is open to the U.S. only. You must complete the mandatory entry FIRST before any additional entries will be accepted. Please put each entry in a new comment.
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Cascade Ice website and tell me which flavor you would most like to try!
- Follow Diaries of a Domestic Goddess on Facebook
- Put this giveaway as your status (one status update per day, unlimited)
- Follow @DGoddess on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway (one tweet per day, unlimited)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post
- Stumble any non-giveaway post
This giveaway will run from today (11/13/2012) until Monday November 26, 2012 at 8pm EST. One winner will be chosen at random using the “And the Winner Is” plugin. An email will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond to the email with their shipping information or a new winner will be determined.
*I was provided with bottles of Cascade Ice for the purpose of this review. All opinions are solely my own. No compensation was given.