You may remember, not too long ago, I made these AMAZING Rolo Stuffed Sugar cookies. My kids literally devoured them! Today, being Orthodox Easter, I knew my kids would probably not like the desserts at dinner so I made some of their favorite cookies for them. Though, this time I decided to change things up a bit.
Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Rolo Candies
- Chocolate Chip cookie dough (I used store bought)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Unwrap a bunch of Rolo’s to make it easier to grab one as you need it.
- Eat a Rolo…come on, you know you want to! Plus, it’s part of the directions so you have to now!
- Slice off a chunk of cookie dough, place a Rolo in the middle and roll the cookie dough around it forming a round ball shape.
- Bake for 14 minutes. Let the cookies sit on the cookie sheet for about 3-4 minutes (sometimes the Rolo will poke through the bottom, but not always).
If I thought the Rolo Stuffed Sugar cookies were a hit, these were an even bigger hit! I brought several dozen of these cookies to my mother in-laws house and they were gone…fast! You could totally make these with your own, homemade recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough, but I wanted something quick and easy!
What’s your favorite cookie?