I have to admit, I am really bad about putting sunscreen on…until I figure out that I’m burnt. My face lotion and make-up are all SPF 15 and above, but I know that’s not enough. Thankfully, with my kids, I make sure they are always covered in sunscreen.
Recently I was asked to try out the Cover Up Baby Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion 50+ SPF Single Use Tubes. At first I was almost said no. I really didn’t think these would appeal to me, but then I thought about it. My kids participate in field day at their school every year and they go to a park program in the summer. So they are always outside. If I hand a six and eight year old a huge bottle of sunscreen, it’d be gone in no time (I’ve seen what my son does with shampoo), but I can give them a small tube to put on at lunch time during field day or at the park program!
- Packaged with twelve .25 oz tubes
- Mineral based lotion moisturizes while protecting
- Protects against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Hypoallergenic and gluten free
- Contains NO Paba, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano-Particles, Retinyl, Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, or nuts.
I used this on my daughter because she had soccer practice today and the first thing I noticed was that there was no greasy feel. I put it on her face and she did not have that oily appearance to her skin! She was out in the sun for over an hour with zero shade and I liked knowing that she was protected!
Where to Buy In-Store
- Babies R Us
- CVS Pharmacy
- buybuy Baby
Where to Buy Online
- Babies R Us
- baby earth
- Right Start
Have a wonderful summer and remember to cover up in sunscreen!