The Back to School time is right around the corner. My kids are ready to go back and believe me, I’m ready too! Enough with the bickering! But what I’m not ready for is all the crud that will be coming into our house once school starts. I hate to see my kids get sick, but usually, if I’m being completely honest, it’s not them that get sick…oh no, it’s me! They bring all those yucky germs home and they dump them on me. And then, when I should be enjoying the peace and quiet or getting some work done, I’m in bed sleeping off some nasty bug they gave me. Thanks kids!
Since the end of March, I have been using essential oils with my family. I’ve had the oils help a bunch of things for us and I have been the healthiest I’ve ever been. So, as you can imagine, I am stocking up on the oils that I want to make sure I have for the start of the back to school season.
Back to School Oils
- Peace and Calming
- Stress away
How will these oils help the back to school time??? Let me tell you how I use these oils!
- Lavender: I use this on my daughter before school. I also put a drop on both kids big toes or behind their ears to help them wind down at night.
- Thieves: Everyone should have Thieves oil! No really…everyone should! I diffuse this oil whenever anyone is not feeling well. I disinfect counters, backs of chairs, doorknobs…basically anything the kids touch. I also rub it on their chest or behind their ears to help boost their immune system.
- Frankincense: I don’t know about your kids, but mine are very active so they come home with lots of cuts…I rub a little of this oil on their cuts to make them feel better. This is also really good for boosting their immune system…just rub a drop on their big toe!
- Joy: This one of my favorite oils for helping to ease those first day of school jitters. It smells good and all you need to do is rub a drop on their chest and they are good to go!
- Peppermint: I use this oil a lot when the kids need help restoring digestive upset. This also works well to support their respiratory health.
- Valor: This is an oil that I really like to use with my son. It helps calm him, keep him focused and give him courage to be confident.
- Peace & Calming: I put this oil in the diffuser while the kids are working on their homework. I also, sometimes, use this at night to help my son wind down. He tends to have a hard time shutting his mind off at night.
- Stress Away: This one is for me! With two kids, homework, sports and their father who travels for work, I bathe in this stuff! Seriously!
- Lemon: Lemon is great to put in water (glass container only). This also make a great air freshener. So diffuse away!
- Purification: I don’t know about your kids, but mine have stinky feet…purification, on a cotton ball, is great for deodorizing stinky shoes! We also use this for bug bites and stings.
- PanAway: I use this for me. It’s great for head pain, muscle aches and my sore wrist.
They sound great, don’t they?!? If someone would have told me six months ago that I would be this into natural remedies, I would have told them they were crazy, but I honestly can’t imagine life any other way! You can purchase all of these oils separately, but I wouldn’t do that! I made the choice to sign up as a wholesale member and purchase the premium kit that Young Living offers. That kit comes with all of the oils listed above, a diffuser and sample packets of a few other items. This is definitely the route to go. And, as a wholesale member, you can sell the oils if you want, but all you really need to do is spend $50 a year and take advantage of the wonderful wholesale prices and reduced shipping!
To sign-up, visit this link and make sure that #1709989 is in both the enroller and sponsor id spots. Contact me with any questions you may have!