Fall is my absolute FAVORITE time of year. I love wearing jeans and hoodie sweatshirts. If it’s just warm enough to still wear flip flops…I’m in heaven! So when I received a package of Thomas’® Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Bagels, I knew I had to make a yummy, fall inspired sandwich!
Pumpkin Bagel Sandwich with Apple-Cranberry Slaw
- Thomas’ Limited Edition Pumpkin Bagels
- Black Forest ham, sliced thin
- 14 oz package of coleslaw mix
- 1 red onion
- 1 apple (I used a Gala apple)
- Zesty Italian dressing
- Maple Syrup
- Make the apple-cranberry slaw using this recipe and set it in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes to chill.
- Toast your Thomas’ Limited Edition Pumpkin bagel lightly.
- Put your desired amount of Black Forest ham on your bagel and then top with the apple-cranberry slaw and enjoy!
My husband and mom really enjoyed this sandwich. In fact, my mom enjoyed it so much, she had me take a picture of her!
What are your favorite Fall inspired foods or drinks?
You can find the Thomas’ Limited Edition Pumpkin Bagels in stores from September to November 2014. Other limited edition Thomas’ products are:
- Pumpkin Spice English Muffins (September to November 2014)
- Cranberry English Muffins (October to December 2014)
- Cranberry Bagels (October to December 2014)