When I decided to follow the Keto diet, I knew that I would be eating a lot of foods that I don’t normally eat. One of those foods is spinach. More specifically, cooked spinach. As I was researching different recipes, I came across a bunch of Keto Creamed Spinach recipes. After looking through them all, I put together my own recipe based on my husband and I’s own personal taste. It has become one of our favorite recipes and one that I make multiple times a month! I would even dare to say that it is very similar in taste to the Boston Market Creamed Spinach. No joke!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Keto Creamed Spinach Recipe
- One pkg. Frozen Spinach (I believe it’s 283 grams)
- 4 TBSP Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Seasonings of your choice (we like salt and pepper)
- Place your frozen spinach into a sauce pan and heat over medium heat. You will want to cook this until the spinach is completely thawed and there isn’t a lot of water in the pan.
- Add your cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Add in your cheddar cheese and stir until it’s completely melted.
- Season and enjoy!
Be sure to check out some of my other delicious Keto recipes. My favorite is the Chorizo Chicken Soup.