It looks like Spring is finally upon us here in Michigan! We had a huge snow storm last week and it was 70 degrees this week! Craziness! However, it looks like these milder temperatures are here to stay. Which is so great! While we didn’t get hit nearly as bad this winter as we have in the past, I am more than ready for lots of sunshine and warmer weather! Since I have Spring on my mind, I also want to make sure I have the essential oils I need for Spring.
Making the decision to start using essential oils was an easy one for me. In my mind I figured, “what do I have to lose?“. And honestly, over the past few years, I haven’t lost anything. In fact, more times than not, I forget to order an extra bottle of my favorite oil because we use them that much! With Spring quickly approaching, there are a few oils you will want to stock up on…like now. If you wait, they will go out of stock!
Essential Oils Perfect for Spring
I can honestly say that I have used every single one of the products pictured above. Each and everyone of them are a favorite of mine and one that I make sure I have at home, even when it’s not Springtime! A little about each product:
- Thieves Household Cleaner – this product is amazing! You can deep clean your home without all the harmful chemicals! I use this product on every surface in my home (you will want to test it on woods, plastics, granite and fabric first…just in case, but I haven’t had an issue).
- Peppermint Oil – this oil is great to help awaken your senses! Feeling sluggish at the end of the day…put a drop on the back of your neck and you are good to go! I also like to make a “spider spray” with peppermint oil and spray the inside perimeter of my house. Spiders and ants do not like peppermint oil!
- Citronella Oil – mosquitoes don’t like citronella oil. Rather than walk around holding a candle at your next BBQ, put a drop or two on you! You can also diffuse this oil indoors to help refresh the air!
- Citrus Fresh Oil – mix a few drops of this oil with distilled water and use it as a nice and light room spray! Or…put a couple drops on a cotton ball and place the cotton ball anywhere prone to stale odors!
- Carrot Seed Oil – I’m not going to lie…this oil does not smell the best, BUT don’t let that deter you. Carrot seed oil is great for the skin and a new oil that I use in my coconut oil face wash (along with lavender).
- Lemon Oil – great oil to clean with! Who doesn’t like the smell of lemons, especially in the kitchen?!? Also great to add to your nightly face lotion routine as lemon essential oil helps reduce the appearance of blemishes or you can add it to your hair while you condition it and it will help smooth and shine your hair!
- Lavender Oil – this popular oil is one you shouldn’t be without. I keep a bottle in the kitchen, as well as in my essential oil bag that I take with me to my kids sporting events. You can also add a few drops to distilled water and spritz your pillows before bed for a relaxing slumber! I also like to rub a drop across my forehead in the Spring and Summer…my head does not like all the budding trees!
- Purification Oil – hands done, one of my favorite oils! We love bacon in our house, but I hate the smell that lingers after cooking bacon. No worries! All you need to do is diffuse this oil during or after making the bacon and the smell disappears! Great to put on a cotton ball to place in the vents in your car! Goodbye smelly odors!
- Allerzyme – this is a vegetarian enzyme that helps aid in digestion.
- Lavaderm Spray – First…BUY THIS! I’m serious. This is an amazing product that you will want around all Spring and Summer! This spray contains lavender oil and aloe to help soothe and rejuvenate overexposed skin!
All of the oils you see above are listed with their wholesale price. Signing up for a wholesale membership is quick and easy! Simply visit the link below, sign up and you are good to go. During the sign up process, you have your choice of starter kits to choose from. I would go with the Premium Starter Kit for one simple reason…the diffuser! Not only that, but you get several of the oils I mentioned above, so it is a nice way to try them out so you can reorder them (and you will!) next month!
Sign Up Here!
As a thank you for signing up, I will be sending you a free gift!! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!!
Leave a Reply