Christmas is over and Valentine’s day is quickly approaching. I still have one child in elementary school so she’s been pretty excited trying to think up creative Valentines to make for her classmates. Knowing Bella, she will hand make 28 Valentines. She just loves doing that stuff. While she is busy making things for her classmates, I will be making these delicious Strawberry White Chocolate Chip cookies! Move over sugar cookies, there is a new cookie for the cookie jar! Be sure to check the end of the post for a gluten free version of this recipe!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 C Oil
- 1 C White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, oil and the eggs in a mixing bowl and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Add in the white chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Using a Cookie Scoop, scoop some dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheets, making sure they are 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once baked, allow the cookies to cool for about a minute or two on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tip: Pick up these silicone baking sheets. You will use them for so much and they turn any baking sheet or surface non-stick instantly! Oven safe and easy clean-up too!
Don’t these strawberry white chocolate chip cookies look and sound amazing?!? I haven’t tried this yet, but if you would like to try making these cookies gluten free, I would buy a gluten free white cake mix and add a box of strawberry gelatin to it. I plan on trying that in the next couple weeks. If you try it before I do, please leave a comment below! I’d love to know how you liked it!
If you’re looking for more ideas on Valentines your kids can make and give their classmates, check out this creative Valentines roundup! My personal favorite is the Hershey Kiss Valentines rings. Super cute and easy to make!