The kids are finally in school and it looks like summer is hanging on. For the next ten days, our temperatures, here in Michigan, are in the mid 80’s! That’s crazy! Though, being Michigan, it could totally snow tomorrow! Not even joking. Our weather is crazy here sometimes! While we are having these amazing temperatures, take advantage of it and continue grilling out (again, who am I kidding…we grill in the dead of winter too) with friends and family. This sparkling sangria recipe is perfect for any occasion. Especially while we enjoy these final moments of summer that are hanging on.
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
- White Wine of choice
- 2 cups Club Soda
- 1-2 bottles of Pink Grapefruit Cascade Ice
- Slices of grapefruit and strawberries
- Pour the white wine and club soda into your punch bowl or glass pitcher.
- Start by pouring one bottle of the Pink Grapefruit Cascade ice. Taste a little and see if you need the second bottle.
- Add slices of grapefruit and strawberries. Save a little to garnish each glass, if you choose.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy!
If you have trouble finding the pink grapefruit Cascade Ice for your sparkling sangria, play around with the other flavors that Cascade Ice has to offer. The peach mango flavor would be really good with slices of peaches and strawberries! This sparkling sangria recipe is one of those that you can change depending on your mood, produce that is available, etc!