Math is not my strong suit. It never has been. Thankfully, both of my kids do well with math and they enjoy it (no joke…they really do). With great apps out there that allow kids to practice their math skills while playing math games, getting kids to do their math skills each night becomes less of a chore. And trust me, as a parent, I am all about finding the easiest way possible to get my kids to study. Zapzapmath is our go to app for math practice. Not only is it fun, but it challenges my daughter too. If Bella isn’t challenged, she will get bored quickly.
*This is a partnered post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Zapzapmath initially launched in 2015. Since then, the app has grown tremendously! With over 180 math games and 900 difficulty levels, there is a math game for everyone! Not only are there math games for everyone, but Zapzapmath is ranked in the top 10 of the education category in 58 countries…the U.S. and China are two of those 58 countries!
Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A 9.7-Inch 16GB (Black) 1395 – (Certified Refurbished)Dragon Touch V10 10 inch GPS Android Tablet Android 7.0 Nougat MTK Quad Core 1GB RAM 16GB Storage, 800×1280 IPS Display with Bluetooth 4.0 and Mini HDMI2017 Acer Flagship CB3-532 15.6
Like I mentioned above, Zapzapmath has significantly improved since the launch in 2015. Those changes include:
- Login system – new and improved to help young players
- Web browser version – you can play on your desktop or Chromebook by going to http://play.zapzapmath.com/
- Multiplayer mode – play math games with a friend
- Adaptive learning with percentile scoring – games increase and decrease according to the child’s mastery of the level
- Improved web dashboard – you can sign in as a parent or teacher to get a detailed report on your child’s progress
- Enhanced user interface – enhance for more user friendly experience
- Pretest and posttest – this feature is for teachers and students. You can measure how you’ve improved and compare your starting point with the end point
- Download and play for free – 20 games for free for grades K-6. For more games, there is a yearly subscription (scroll to the end fo the post for a giveaway!)
- Multilingual – Play in English or Spanish
Where to find Zapzapmath
You can find Zapzapmath online at the following locations:
- Play on the web
- Zapzapmath for Apple/iOS devices
- Zapzapmath for Android devices
- Math inspiration on Facebook
- Tutorials on how to get started on YouTube
- Learn more about Zapzapmath
Sounds pretty great, right?!? Well then you need to definitely try your hand at winning a one year subscription! Simply follow the directions below. Allow the Rafflecopter widget to load. If, for some reason it does not, then click on the link below and it will take you to the giveaway. Three winners will be chosen at random. They will be sent an email that they must respond to within 48 hours or a new winner will be determined.