Typically my husband and I don’t get each other Valentines Day gifts. In the beginning we did, but over the years it just fizzled out. And that’s OK with me. However, the other day my husband mentioned a gift for me for Valentines Day and let me tell you, it threw me for a loop. I have NOTHING for him. We didn’t get each other gifts last year…I just figured we weren’t this year. Boy was I wrong! So while I have been shopping online, I came up with this top 10 list of best Valentines Day gifts for men.
*As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Valentines Day Gifts
In all the years we have been together, we have never (that I can remember) given each other extravagant gifts for Valentines Day. Usually it’s been flowers, candy, etc. One year I got him a coffee mug that says, “I can’t believe how much I am not sick of you“. We laughed and laughed at that mug. It’s probably my favorite Valentines Day gifts I’ve given him. It fits right in with my sarcastic personality!
HERSHEY’S HUGS & KISSES Milk Chocolate and White Creme Assortment Candy, Valentine’s Day, 25 OZ Variety BagValentines day candy – (50 count) A Sampler of Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, Starburst, M&M’s, Twizzlers, Airheads, and More! Great for Movie Night, Sleepovers, and Goodie Bags!DOVE Extra Large Valentine’s Assorted Chocolate Candy Heart Gift Box 14.9-Ounce 40-Piece Tin
I love to give gifts. The fact that I don’t have something for this, now that I know we are actually exchanging gifts, or have a gift for my husbands birthday, is driving me insane. After the year we’ve had with 2020, I really want to think a ton about the gifts I give in 2021. Here are the Top 10 Valentines Day gifts for men:
- The Back Stretcher is something I have been watching for awhile. My husband is constantly going to the chiropractor. This back stretcher is on a super sale!
- Next on the list is the Ridge Wallet. Perfect for the men who like a minimalist wallet!
- For those cold brew lovers, this Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker is perfect!
- In the day and age of working from home, these Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are perfect!
- Nothing is better than good conversation. These TABLETOPICS Couples are great for starting fun conversations.
- For the cigar enthusiasts, this Glass Top Handcrafted Cedar Humidor is a wonderful gift option.
- Who doesn’t remember playing Truth or Dare as a teen? This Truth or Dare for Couples is spicy and fun!
- If your significant other likes to read, then the Kindle Paperwhite is a great idea! It is super portable and can store so many books!
- Rest and relaxation is so important! This Weighted Throw Blanket ups the relaxation game!
- Men love their beards like women love their hair. This Beard Kit is a fantastic gift the man in your life will love!
The Ultimate Game for Couples – Great Conversations and Fun Challenges for Date Night – Perfect Romantic Gift for CouplesHand Casting Kit Couples & Molding Kits for Adults, Wedding, Friends, Keepsake Hand Mold Kit Couples for Anniversary and Holiday Activities by GodoraA Year of Us: A Couples Journal: One Question a Day to Spark Fun and Meaningful Conversations
Which of the Valentines gifts do you like most? Any one of the gifts above would be something I would buy my husband. In fact, he got a Ridge Wallet for Christmas and he absolutely loves it.
Hurry Up and Order
All of the great Valentines gifts linked above can be purchased from Amazon. This gives you plenty of time to get your gift before the holiday! Which item will you be ordering?
Leave a Reply