When I decided to follow the Keto diet, I knew that I would be eating a lot of foods that I don’t normally eat. One of those foods is spinach. More specifically, cooked spinach. As I was researching different recipes, I came across a bunch of Keto Creamed Spinach recipes. After looking through them all, I put together my own recipe based on my husband and I’s own personal taste. It has become one of our favorite recipes and one that I make multiple times a month! I would even dare to say that it is very similar in taste to the Boston Market Creamed Spinach. No joke!
Keto Creamed Spinach Recipe
- One pkg. Frozen Spinach (I believe it’s 283 grams)
- 4 TBSP Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Seasonings of your choice (we like salt and pepper)
- Place your frozen spinach into a sauce pan and heat over medium heat. You will want to cook this until the spinach is completely thawed and there isn’t a lot of water in the pan.
- Add your cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Add in your cheddar cheese and stir until it’s completely melted.
- Season and enjoy!
Not only is this an easy creamed spinach recipe, but it is, by far, the best creamed spinach recipe I’ve ever had! This particular recipe above serves 2, but it is one of those recipes that is easy to double or triple to serve more. Need a side dish for Easter? Try this Keto Creamed Spinach recipe. It would be perfect in this beautiful serving bowl! I like this recipe so much that I am considering amending it a bit and making a Keto Creamed Spinach Dip out of it! Whether you make it as a side dish or an appetizer, this is one Keto Creamed Spinach recipe that would be sure to please your guests on Easter or any day of the year!
Be sure to check out some of my other delicious Keto recipes. My favorite is the Chorizo Chicken Soup.