This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyPizzaCombo #CollectiveBias
As a parent, Halloween night has got to be one of the most stressful night. Even more stressful that Christmas Eve when you have all the presents left to wrap. The kids get home from school and it’s rush, rush, rush to get everyone fed, reapply make-up, fix costumes and run out the door so you can start Trick or Treating. To make things easier on Halloween night, just head to your local Sam’s Club and pick up the Family Pizza Combo! Everything is cooked and ready for you to eat!
This new combo from Sam’s Club just made things a whole lot easier! Not only does it save you time, but quite frankly, it keeps your kitchen clean and ready for your guests to come over on Halloween night! Let’s face it, every time I host a get together, I clean like crazy only to start cooking and make a mess all over again. With this Sam’s Club Coke & Pizza Bundle, your dinner is ready in minutes! This bundle includes:
- One 16 inch pizza
- Cheesy breadsticks
- 6 Chocolate chunk cookies
- One 2-liter Coke or Diet Coke
All of that for just $13.98! You can call ahead to the Sam’s Club Cafe to order this bundle or head over and pick up your last minute items you need and by the time you are done shopping, your pizza will be ready to go home! Not only is this great for Halloween, but think about those busy evenings during the holidays when you are spending all day baking and the last thing you want to do is make dinner. Or your child’s next birthday party or sleepover…I’m telling you, this bundle is a complete game changer!
If you are anything like me, you like to host different events. Halloween is no different. Hosting events doesn’t have to be hard! Just by following these simple tips below, you will not only have a fun event, but you will have one that the kids will remember and ask about the following year!
How to Host a Successful Trick or Treating Party
- Step One – figure out your guest list. How many people do you want to invite? Do you want a large group trick or treating together or a smaller group? Personally, so long as the parents are staying (which I would make mandatory), it doesn’t bother me because when we are trick or treating, the parents all go so everyone is responsible for their own kids. However, it is completely up to you.
- Step Two – plan a craft. Just something small the kids can do until it is ready to head out the door. Trust me. You don’t want a bunch of kids running wild through your house! Something simple like decorating a small pumpkin would do! Check out the pumpkin Bella’s aunt made her:
- Step Three – call Sam’s Club Cafe and order your Family Pizza Combo. If you need to order more than one, think about getting one pepperoni and one plain cheese. By the time you drive to Sam’s Club, your order will most likely be done!
- Step Four – cover your kitchen table with a black or orange plastic table cloth. I like to tape it to the underside of the table so the kids don’t get the urge to shred the pieces hanging down. The table cloth allows for a very fast clean-up!
- Step Five – as parents and kids arrive, start feeding them. For a get together like this, I find it much easier to do things kind of staggered. While some are eating, others can be working on the craft. Once they are done with the craft, then they can start getting their costumes on.
- Step Six – go over the rules with the kids and then head out for some trick or treating fun!
Throwing a Halloween Trick or Treating party is really one of the easiest, in my opinion, types of parties to throw. The majority of the party is spent walking around the neighborhood! Everyone is usually so tired once Trick or Treating is done, that they usually go home! But if you have people stay over after, it’s always fun for kids to go through their candy and make trades while adults chat.
This year the kids are really excited for Halloween. My son is in 6th grade at the middle school and he has his first middle school dance. He hasn’t told me what he wants to dress up as yet, but knowing him, it will probably be funny! My daughter wants to be a mad scientist. She is very into science. She wants a lab coat and wild hair! I know the day will come, hopefully not too soon, when the kids no longer want to go trick or treating or dress up, but I can’t help but smile at all the different Halloween’s past and the different costumes they chose: