Everyone loves good cocktails! With the Oscars quickly approaching, some people are thinking about hosting an Oscars party. In order to have a successful party, you need to have good food and drinks. If I were throwing an Oscars party, I would have lots of finger foods like my delicious party meatballs recipe, but the thing I would want to knock out of the park and have people really excited about are a few signature cocktails!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Best Cocktails for Your Oscars Party
- 1/2 Crushed Pineapple
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 1 cup Vodka
- 2 cups Cold Coco Joy Water
- 2 Limes
- Combine the pineapple, crushed ice, vodka and Coco Joy Water in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with limes.
I personally love vodka cocktails so I would definitely make (and drink!!) this Celebrity Colada!
Best Dressed Blueberry
- 4 oz. Blueberry Pomegranate SPARKLING ICE
- 2 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Splash of vodka or prosecco
- Fill a glass with Blueberry Pomegranate SPARKLING ICE.
- Add Pomegranate juice.
- Add your splash of vodka or prosecco (or more than a splash…)!
- Top with 5-6 blueberries and a small handful of pomegranate seeds.
- Stir to combine.
Mmm! This sounds like something I would like, for sure! If you haven’t had SPARKLING ICE before, you’ll definitely want to pick some up! They make GREAT mixers!
Red Carpet Ready
- 4 cups Apple Cider, chilled
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups SPARKLING ICE Crisp Apple, chilled
- 1 can (12 oz.) Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- Splash of Vodka or Prosecco
- Apple slices for garnish
- Rosemary Cranberry sprig for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients and allow it to sit overnight.
- Serve chilled.
Black Cherry Bombshell
- Frozen Black Cherries
- 1 1/2 oz. Kentucky Bourbon
- 1 oz. Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE
- Crush cherries into the bottom of the glass.
- Pour bourbon and Sparkling ICE over crushed cherries and ice.
- Add more cherries for garnish.
So…what do you think? Are these the best cocktail drinks or what? The only thing that would make these better is if they were frozen cocktails!!