The Super Bowl is this weekend. My son has talked non-stop about staying up and watching the whole game. We even called a guy my husband works with who lives in North (or South…now I’m drawing a blank) Carolina to see if he could pick up a Cam Newton t-shirt for our son. Every store that had Super Bowl shirts for sale only seemed to have men’s medium and up in size. Whether you are rooting for the Carolina Panthers or Denver Broncos…or just watching the game for the half-time show and commercials, you want to make sure your food is Big Game ready! This Mango Guacamole, courtesy of IMUSA definitely fits that description!
- 3 ripened Avocados, diced
- 1 ripened Mango, diced
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 cup White Onion
- 3 tsp Salt
- In your IMUSA Molcajete, add half of the diced mangos and mash with the pestle into a pulp.
- Then add one avocado and mash into a pulp with the mango.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients, including the mango, and add more lime juice if needed.
- Fold mixture with pulp inside the Molcajete and serve with tortilla chips.
Sounds great, doesn’t it?!? If you are looking for some other great Super Bowl party worthy appetizers, check out this post HERE! I’ve compiled a list of some really delicious looking recipes, perfect for any Super Bowl party! Please let me know if you try any of them!! If you are looking to take a soup with you, this Chorizo Chicken soup is better than good! I made it last week and I will be making it again this week. That’s how much we loved it! You will definitely wow your guests by serving it. Goes well with chips and guac!