It’s the end of the school year and as a little tradition, I like to buy the kids donuts for breakfast their last week of school. I figure I spend the entire school year making them eat healthier things before I send them off to school, so what’s it going to hurt if I let them splurge for a few days?!? This week, I took the easy way out and picked up a box of glazed donuts at the grocery store. However, making your own is super easy and who wouldn’t want to try this delicious pineapple donuts recipe? Your kids will thank you!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Pineapple Donuts Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 can Crushed Pineapple, drained and dried
- Mini Donut Maker (I like this one)
- Pam Spray
- 1 container Vanilla Icing
- Coconut, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, milk and pineapple.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet and mix until no more flour is seen.
- Once the mini donut maker is heated, drop in some batter.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes (times may vary due to the type of donut maker you own).
- While the donuts are cooking, melt the icing in a microwave for 30 seconds. Remember to remove the film and lid from the icing container.
- Mix icing with a fork.
- Once donuts are done, pull them out onto a plate and drizzle with icing, coconut or sprinkles.
Doesn’t this pineapple donuts recipe look and sound delicious?!? This donut recipe is so easy to make! Anytime I have the opportunity to have a special plate or platter, I get it! We have the celebration plate so when anyone in the family has something to celebrate, they get to eat dinner on that plate. Why not a donut platter?
Other Pineapple Recipes You May Like…
- Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Cranberry Pineapple Pork Slow Cooker Recipe
- Citrus Marinated Turkey Breast
- How to Make the Best Ham Ever