When I met my husband, I was introduced to foods I never had before. Some I liked and some I didn’t like…like grape leaves. I tried those things every single time they were around and after the 5th time, I finally gave up. I didn’t like grape leaves! But hummus, I love hummus. Whether it’s plain hummus, roasted red pepper hummus or this new sriracha lime hummus recipe. It’s absolutely delicious and adds just the right amount of spice without being too spicy! Perfect appetizer for any get together!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Sriracha Lime Hummus Recipe
- 2 cans of Chickpeas, drained
- 4 TBSP Lime Juice
- 1/4 C Sriracha, plus extra for garnish
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 C Cilantro Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 C Olive Oil
- Using a food processor (I like this Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor), add the chickpeas, lime juice, Sriracha, minced garlic, cilantro, paprika, and salt.
- With your food processor turned on, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with additional Sriracha, Olive Oil, lime slices and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with pita chips, pita bread, tortilla chips or veggies!
Doesn’t it look good?!? This Sriracha Lime Hummus would be a perfect appetizer to take to Thanksgiving. Why take the normal, standard appetizers when you can wow your friends and family with something new! Or, better yet, make this for your game day get together! This is one of those appetizers that everyone will like. Whether you choose to serve it with pita chips, pretzels or veggies, it’s a real crowd pleaser!