My favorite cookie in the world are sugar cookies. It doesn’t matter if they are covered in sprinkles or frosting, but they must be chewy. There is nothing better than a chewy sugar cookie! I’ve seen all kinds of cookies where you stuff things inside them before or after baking them and they look so good. So today I decided to stuff Rolo’s inside my sugar cookies before baking them! Check out the recipe below (and make them…they are so good!).
Rolo Stuffed Sugar Cookies
- Rolo candies
- Sugar cookie dough (I used store bought dough)
- White granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Unwrap a bunch of Rolo’s to make it easier to just grab one when needed.
- Eat a Rolo. Come on, you know you want to!
- Cut a slice of sugar cookie dough and flatten it in your hand. Place a Rolo in the middle and roll the dough around it, forming a ball.
- Roll the cookie dough ball in a bowl of white sugar and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12-13 minutes. Allow to sit on the pan for about 1 minute before removing. Sometimes the bottom will stick to the pan, but not always.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6.
These were BETTER than I could have ever imagined. There are so many different cookie possibilities…Rolo’s and peanut butter cookies; Rolo’s and chocolate chip cookies; Rolo’s and snickerdoodle cookies (this is a recipe that I adapted my recipe from). Don’t forget to pin this so you can make it later!
What’s your favorite kind of cookie?