One thing I love are S’mores. Since going gluten free, I haven’t had any S’mores because I haven’t found a gluten free graham cracker that I really like all that much. However, what I do have for you is an absolutely delicious S’mores cookies recipe that you can definitely make gluten free, if you’d like! This incredibly easy recipe is one that you will want to make and take to your holiday get together or just make them and keep them all for yourself. I won’t tell!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
S’mores Cookies Recipe
- Fudge Chocolate Cake Mix (or this gluten free cake mix)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 C Oil
- 1/2 C Chocolate Chips
- 1 C Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, oil and eggs in a mixing bowl and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop some dough on to a parchment paper lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- In the center of each cookie, place a mini marshmallow.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for about 1-2 minutes. Then transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let cool fully.
Don’t these S’mores Cookies sound delicious?!? And they are so easy to make! I am all about easy recipes…the easier, the better!
Other cookie recipes I have that you may enjoy are:
Don’t they all sound so good?!? So what are you waiting for? Make these yummy S’mores Cookies or one of the other yummy recipes above and be prepared to wow your friends and family! They will be asking you for that recipe almost immediately!