My kids love when I make “fun” cookies. They define fun cookies as cookies that are not like your traditional sugar cookie or chocolate chip cookies. Instead I like to make Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. They loved those. I’ve been asked to make them several times. The funny thing about that recipe is, I bought pre-made cookie dough! It was so easy! I think the hardest part was unwrapping all those Rolo’s! I really can’t wait to introduce them to these fabulous Kit Kat cookies! I am sure they will go crazy for them. Especially Bella…she loves Kit Kat’s!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Kit Kat Cookies
- 1/2 C Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Large Egg, room temp
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 C All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 C Kit Kats
- 1 C White Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 C Wilton Melting Chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line your cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar on low speed.
- Add your egg to the butter and sugar mixture and mix completely. Next add in your vanilla and mix completely.
- In another mixing bowl, combine your flour, baking soda and salt and stir.
- Add your flour mixture to your sugar mixture and mix until completely incorporated.
- Once the two mixtures are thoroughly mixed, add 1 1/2 cups of the Kit Kats and white chocolate chips. Continue to mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill your dough for at least 2 hours (this part is important).
- Using your cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto your lined cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookie from the sheet and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Melt your Wilton Melting Chocolate and pour about a tablespoon of melted chocolate onto the center of each cookie. Add the remaining chopped Kit Kats on top.
Tip: Pick up a set of these silicone baking mats. They make any surface, including your baking sheets, nonstick! Don’t bake without them!
The Kit Kat cookies sound amazing, don’t they?!? If Kit Kat cookies sound good to you, then you will also need to try this yummy recipe for Butterfinger cookies!
What’s your favorite type of cookies?
Silicone Baking Mat – Set of 3 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8The Baking BibleLetGoShop Nonstick and Heat Resistant Reusable Silicone Cake Molds (24-Pieces)Phifo 8 in 1 Kitchen Tool, All in 1 Multipurpose Kitchen Gadget – Kitchen Tool BottleBetty Crocker 3-in-1 Baking Rack