When people hear that I am on the Keto diet, they have so many thoughts and opinions. Usually I am told that I am going to end up with a heart attack because I am eating fat; or I’m told that I’ll never be able to stick with it. Well, sure…I could have a heart attack, but not because I’m eating fat. I get blood work done a couple times a year and my numbers are just fine. As for sticking with it, I’m almost to the 2 year mark and I haven’t gained a single pound back. So I think I’m good in that area too! But, what if I told you that you can be on the Keto diet AND eat Keto chocolate peanut butter bites? Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? Well it’s not!
*]As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Halloween is coming up. One of my favorite candies, before I stopped eating sugar, was Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I used to confiscated all of them from my kids trick or treating stash and hide them in the freezer. The first Halloween, since being on the Keto diet, was a tad rough. It seemed like my kids got more peanut butter cups than they ever did, but I never ate one. Not a single one. This year, while my kids are eating their peanut butter cups, I will be enjoying my Keto chocolate peanut butter bites. The perfect Keto treat!
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
- 4 TBS Coconut Oil, divided
- 8 TBS Sunbutter, divided
- 4 TBS Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1/2 tsp Stevia, divided
- Silicone mold
- For the chocolate layer, combine 2 TBSP of melted coconut oil, 4 TBSP of Sunbutter, 4 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract and 1/4 tsp of Stevia and mix well.
- Using a spoon, fill each of the pumpkin molds half full. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- For the peanut butter layer, combine 2 TBSP of melted coconut oil, 4 TBSP of Sunbutter, 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract and 1/4 tsp Stevia. Mix well.
- Using a spoon, fill each pumpkin mold the rest of the way up. Place back in the freezer and allow to fully set for about 1-2 hours.
If you are following the Keto diet and using My Fitness Pal, you will want to put all of your ingredients into My Fitness Pal to create a recipe to get the appropriate macros for this recipe. Things may be different depending on the mold you use, ingredients, etc. With the molds I used, I got 25 Keto chocolate peanut butter bites. The nice thing about this recipe is that you can use any silicone mold you want!
Pack of 2 Spooky Halloween Rubber Ice Cube Tray (Orange Pumpkins)Wilton 24 Cavity Silicone Gingerbread Boy Mold PanLoveS 6 PCS Candy Molds, Chocolate Molds, Silicone Molds, Ice Molds,Soap Molds, Silicone Baking Molds, Heart, Flower, Star, Square & Animal-Shaped Gift SetSilicone Molds- SENHAI 3 Pack Candy, Chocolate Molds Ice Cube Trays – Hearts, Stars & Shells, Fun, Toy Kids Set
So, the next time someone tells you they can’t do Keto because they can’t give up chocolate, tell them they don’t have to!
Other Keto Recipes You May Enjoy:
Fuzzy Navel Gummy Bears <—seriously so good!