I’m not going to lie…one of my favorite things EVER is cookie dough. Before Keto, I used to make cookie dough, not because I cared about baking the cookies in the oven (though, these Rolo stuffed cookies are my kids favorite), but because I wanted to eat insane amounts of raw cookie dough. Now that I have been successfully following the Keto diet for almost two years now, I no longer eat cookie dough or have the urge to. However, there are times when I need to get some extra fat in at the end of the day (or I just want a little treat) so I make these delicious peanut butter cookie dough fat bombs!
*This post may contain affiliate links*
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sunbutter or Peanut Butter (I prefer Sunbutter)
- 1/3 Cup Swerve Sweetener or Stevia
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Set your cream cheese and butter out and allow it to come to room temperature (trust me…don’t skip this step).
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly with your hand mixer (I like this mixer and it’s on sale!).
- Once your peanut butter cookie dough is mixed up, spoon it into your favorite silicone mold.
- Place in your freezer for at least 1 hour to allow it to set. You can keep them in the mold and take them out as you need one or store them in a small container in your freezer.
Silicone Chocolate Molds & Candy Molds – Ankway Set of 3 Non Stick BPA Free Flexible Hearts, Stars & Shells Mini Wax Molds (15 Cups)Swerve Sweetener, Bakers Bundle, 12Oz Granular and Confectioners pack of 2Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets
Starting the Keto lifestyle was one of the best decisions of my life. If you are thinking about starting your own Keto journey, then you need to check out these posts:
A few of my must try recipes (besides these yummy peanut butter cookie dough fat bombs) to get you started on your Keto journey are:
As always, if you ever have any questions about the Keto lifestyle, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me! Click on the contact me up above and send me an email. I am happy to help you out! Good luck!