I am not much of a breakfast food person. Unfortunately (or fortunately) everyone in my house LOVES breakfast foods. I stumbled across this recipe either in a Weight Watchers magazine or got it from someone at my wedding shower and it is the best bread EVER!
Try this bread out. Your family will love you even more for it!
White Chocolate Blueberry Bread
1 box white cake mix
3/4 c flour
1 tsp orange peel
1 c frozen blueberries
1 lg egg
2 egg whites
3/4 c water
1/2 c orange juice
2 TBS apple sauce
1 c white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Prepare two loaf pans with cooking spray.
2. Mix cake, flour and orange peel. Add egg, egg whites, water, orange juice and applesauce.
3. Fold in white chocolate chips and blueberries.
4. Spread evenly between two pans.
5. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle.
Let me know if you try it and how you liked it!