It’s been awhile since I’ve made a pork loin. The last one I made was a huge hit. Everyone, including the kids, devoured it. Before you keep reading, I suggest you check that recipe out and put it on your menu for next week. You won’t regret it! This new Honey Dijon Pork Loin recipe is the same way. Once you make it, you will want to make sure it stays on your short list of recipes to make over and over. Before you go any further, be sure to pick up this menu planning pad. It is magnetic, so you can put it on your fridge and quickly plan out your meals for the week. Makes shopping easier and a lot less stress in the evening!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases*
Honey Dijon Pork Loin Recipe
- One 3-5 lb Loin Pork Roast, center cut
- 1/2 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Season your pork loin with salt and pepper.
- Place your pork loin in an oval roaster pan (I like this one and it’s on a super sale!).
- Remove the pork loin from the oven and reduce the heat to 375°.
- Brush the entire surface of the roast with the dijon mustard using your Silicone Basting Brush (another super sale!!). Sprinkle the minced garlic on top and then press some of the brown sugar into the mustard, all over the roast.
- Return the roast to the oven. Continue to roast for another 30 minutes.
- Pull your pork loin out of the oven and sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar on top and then drizzle honey over the top.
- Place back in the oven for 1 hour. Baste the roast in the drippings/sauce several times during the cooking time.
- Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before carving and serving.