It’s that time of year where you are looking for a cookie recipe that’s going to be THE RECIPE! You know what I’m talking about. You want to bring the best recipe to your cookie exchange or get together. I get it! Trust me…anytime I need to bring a recipe somewhere, I want it to be the best. I want people to be like, “OMG Leah, this is the best! Can I have the recipe?”. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that at all! And let me tell you, this butterfinger cookies recipe is that recipe that everyone will love!
Butterfinger Cookies Recipe
- 2 C Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
- 3 C Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 C White Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 5 C Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 C White Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz Butterfinger Crushed Candy
- 1 C Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using your mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs in one at a time, until combined.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients into the wet and mix, until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips, butterfinger candy and the cranberries.
- Using a small ice cream scoop (or this cookie scoop, which is my favorite), scoop the batter onto a cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Recipe makes 3 dozen butterfinger cookies.
Don’t these butterfinger cookies sound delicious?!? Make these for your office holiday party, a cookie exchange or take them to your next get together and I am sure people will be eating these up and declaring them the best! I’d just go ahead and print of this recipe, make copies and take it with you. You will be asked for the recipe!
Other cookie recipes you may like are: