Being on the Keto diet for a little over a year has been life changing for me in so many ways. Not only has my body changed drastically in a little over a year (see those changes here), but my relationship with food has done a complete 180, which is a very good since I was a huge emotional eater before. Now food is just a means to fuel my body. Nothing more, nothing less. One thing that is a little difficult, at times, is getting enough fat in. That’s were my Chocolate SunButter fat bombs come in handy!Share this Chocolate SunButter Keto Fat Bomb recipe!Click To Tweet
Chocolate SunButter Fat Bomb Recipe
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup SunButter (my favorite one)*
- 6 TBS Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia (like this)
- Place all of your ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. I prefer to use a glass 2-cup measuring cup (like this).
- Melt in the microwave in 30-second increments. Do not try to speed things up and put it in for a minute. Trust me…it makes a mess! After two 30-second increments, stir thoroughly. You may need to put it in for a few more 30-second increments. The SunButter takes a bit to melt!
- Once everything is melted and mixed well, pour into your silicone mold and freeze for at least an hour.
*I prefer SunButter over any nut butter. If you prefer to use almond butter or cashew butter, go for it!
They are pretty good! You will notice that I do not list any of the macro information. I do this because we all use different ingredients and I don’t want to tell you that a serving of this has 19 grams fat when you used a different nut butter and it has more or less than that. So with any recipe you get off the internet, ALWAYS check the macros yourself.
SunButter Sunflower Seed Spread – No Sugar Added – 16 ozSweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, SteviaClear, 1.7 OunceAnchor Hocking Fire-king 16 Oz Glass Measuring CupOzera 2 Pack Silicone Ice Cube Tray Molds Candy Mold Cake Mold Chocolate Mold, 15 Cavity, Blue