This post brought to you by SAVE . All opinions are 100% mine.
School is about to start (38 days…but who’s counting?!?), but you have plenty of time to get one more vacation in. Or in my case…my first and only vacation this summer! When I plan a vacation, I look for ways to save money, especially in this day and age. Sometimes people think it’s impossible to save money when on vacation, but when you visit sites like SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience, you can experience all that you want for a fraction of the cost.
One place I’ve always wanted to visit is San Antonio, Texas. I’ve heard it is gorgeous there. Right now, using the SAVE website, you can get some Limited Time Offers to save you money on things to do while you’re in San Antonio! I took the opportunity to check out the site and I found a lot of great deals. Here’s what I would do:
- Book our hotel at Days Inn Sea World. With rates starting at $59 a night, you can’t beat that price and I know my kids would love to be near Sea World.
- Visit Enchanted Springs Ranch. Both Oprah and The History Channel recommend this authentic movie set that has an old west town, working ranch and an exotic animal park! You can save $2.00 off admission!!
- Alamo Helicopter Tours! With this deal you can save 10% and it is fun for the whole family! I’ve never been in a helicopter, but I bet the River Walk and the Alamo look amazing way up high like that!
- Alamo IMAX Theatre Rivercenter. FREE child’s admission. This would be a perfect thing to do as an after dinner treat for the kids to wind down before bed. Plus…can’t beat FREE!
- Natural Bridge Caverns. This is a discounted family friendly guided tour through an amazing underground chamber with awesome formations! I just know my kids would be in awe!
- Splashtown. This 20 acre, family friendly waterpark is an awesome deal with $7.00 off admission. A fun way to cool off in the hot Texas sun and have a fun, family day!
For a family of four, like mine, vacations are pricey. But using SAVE to plan our vacation is a great way for us to have the opportunity to do more and pay less! Be sure to follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter to be up to date on all the latest and greatest deals, limited time offers and ideas to plan your next getaway to San Antonio, Texas!
Please check out the SAVE website and tell me what you would like to see in San Antonio!!